[keycloak-user] How to migrate users and roles from in-house storage

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Jul 20 16:30:18 EDT 2016

Note sure if it helps, but an example about how to do it
programatically is here[1].

I just adapted from the admin-client[2].

[1] - https://gist.github.com/abstractj/78b127e8c9273cdcea6eb82a1cfc153c
[2] - https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/admin-client

On 2016-07-20, Paulo Pires wrote:
> I did check the admin-cli JAR but it's not clear how to add roles and
> users, or if it's even implemented (I did check the REST API and there's
> endpoints for that).
>
> Thank you very much for clarifying,
> Pires
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 2:52 PM Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Yep, take a look at
> > https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-developer-guide/content/topics/admin-rest-api.html
> >
> > On 20 July 2016 at 15:33, Paulo Pires <pires at littlebits.cc> wrote:
> >
> >> More than 150k. Is there a Java library for the REST api?

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914