[keycloak-user] Picketlink -> Keycloak

Keith Dev keith.dev at pobox.com
Wed Jul 20 17:52:27 EDT 2016

Yea - I've tried to swizzle things around to get something approaching what
we already have. Its not been straightforward, but I think with some
creative naming, we can get there.

Btw - regarding the Client Roles: I don't think you can't add one to a Role
Policy in Clients > ${client} > Authorization > Policies > Add Role Policy.
Only Realm Roles show up in the search/drop down for Roles.

Thanks, Keith