[keycloak-user] keycloak spring boot adapter admin url

Robert van Loenhout r.vanloenhout at greenvalley.nl
Mon Jul 25 10:32:53 EDT 2016

I'm using the keycloak adapter in my spring boot applications. I would like to use sign sign out. I added the openid-connect logout link to a page.
To let the keycloak server send signout requests to my web applications via the back channel I think I should configure the admin URL for each (spring boot) client.
Does the spring boot keycloak adapter implement the admin endpoint? And if so under which url is it available?