[keycloak-user] Initiation of Registration form instead of Login form from OIDC client Java adapter

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Jul 26 07:18:39 EDT 2016

Hi Vlastimil,

At first glance I could say to change the browser flow to
"Registration". But that would enforce every single user to be registered and
certainly is not what you want to achieve.

I suggest to try to look at the authenticator SPI[1] and customize the flow/adapt
to your needs. Plus, there's an example available here[2].

[1] - https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-developer-guide/content/topics/auth-spi.html
[2] - https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers/authenticator

On 2016-07-22, Vlastimil Elias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we use OIDC client Java adapter to authenticate our java app deployed in
> EAP 6 with keycloak. Now we have a requirement to show Keycloak's
> Registration form instead of Login form.
> Is this somehow possible with java client adapter (as it is possible
> with javascript adapter). I was not able to find this feature in
> documentation.
>
> Ideal solution should be if client java app should be able to
> dynamically request which form to show, but hard config solution which
> will always point reg form may work also.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for your help
>
> Vlastimil
>
> --
> Vlastimil Elias