[keycloak-user] AD FS - No assertion from response

Marc Boorshtein marc.boorshtein at tremolosecurity.com
Thu Jul 28 06:31:39 EDT 2016

What does your authnrequest look like?  ADFS is really fickle about format.
Common issues with the authnrequest are:
1. Nameidformat
2. Authncontextclassref
3. Sha1 signature

#1 is the biggest issue I see. You need to write a claims rule in adfs to
make sure it maps properly or just remove the nameidformat from the
authnrequest.

Marc Boorshtein
CTO, Tremolo Security, Inc.

On Jul 28, 2016 6:22 AM, "Robert van Loenhout" <r.vanloenhout at greenvalley.nl>