[keycloak-user] Forgot Password Rest Api Endpoint

Tom Pearson tpearson at bkool.com
Thu Jul 28 10:23:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

Is there a way in the Rest Api to initiate the forgot password flow passing
over the username? Ideally the same thing the
*/auth/realms/{realm}/login-actions/reset-credentials...
*form does.

I know the */admin/realms/{realm}/users/{id}/reset-password *endpoint
exists but I can't even use it as a workaround as passing temporary=true
doesn't seem to force the user to reset their password on subsequent login.

Would be great if something like
*/admin/realms/{realm}/users/{id}/forgot-password
*were to exist.

Best regards,
Tom