[keycloak-user] Customize Themes by Client

Josh Cain josh.cain at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 14:24:18 EDT 2016

Bruno,

Thanks for the link!  Wasn't on this list when it was discussed.  So if I
understand the thread correctly:

   - This feature has already been given a 'No' response by the Keycloak
   team.
   - Best way to implement client-specific theme functionality, as per the
   thread, is to use the client variable + conditionals in the template to
   change how a page renders.

I'm a bit disappointed - I also have this requirement.  Don't want to go
back through and re-hash the reasons why (most were already covered on the
helpful.

As a side note, I'll be doing the work to either a) provide a mechanism for
clients to arbitrarily theme the login template, or b) allow clients to
select a login theme in Keycloak proper.  I'd much prefer b), but it looks
like a) might be my only option...

Josh Cain | Software Applications Engineer
*Identity and Access Management*
*Red Hat*
+1 843-737-1735