[keycloak-user] Multi tenancy -Groups

Subrahmanyam BV bvs78 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:51:09 EDT 2016

Hi,    Here are few questions regarding Groups and multi tenancy approaches.
  1.  Assuming a scenario where one client (application) in keycloak to be accessible by couple of customers (customer 1 and customer 2). Then what is the possible approaches.
    2. Can I have one realm per customer, in this case the client has to be duplicated against per realm and Keycloak.json file has to be updated every time when a new customer comes in.
    3. If we have one realm and a group per customer, then I should be able to restrict the access (user management) per group.

Please suggest on this.

Regards,Subrahmanyam.