[keycloak-user] Why is the Base URL repeated in client configuration?

Martin Min lingvisa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:31:21 EDT 2016

Hi, Bruno:

I will try the customer-portal demo. I had made these demo working in
keycloak 1.7, but the same way configured in 2.0, it doesn't seem to work.
I need to look at these modified examples. How to delete a realm in
KeyCloak? I wanted to delete the Demo realm I created and just imported the
realm in the examples/ directory for customer-portal. I can't find a place
I can delete a realm in the Admin console.

Thank you.
Martin