[keycloak-user] Failed to run the Customer-portal Demo on two machines

Martin Min lingvisa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 16:48:12 EDT 2016

After I changed the relative url "/customer-portal" to its full url, "
http://localhost:8080/customer-portal", the customer listing and product
listing functionality works correctly.

However, the remaining problem is, when I click the "log out" link, I
received this error:

http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/demo/protocol/openid-connect/logout?redirect_uri=%2Fcustomer-portal

In view.jsp, the logout code is this:

 String logoutUri =
KeycloakUriBuilder.fromUri("/auth").path(ServiceUrlConstants.TOKEN_SERVICE_LOGOUT_PATH)
            .queryParam("redirect_uri",
"/customer-portal").build("demo").toString();

What could cause this error message?