[keycloak-user] Absolute links in admin pages

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 13:27:15 EDT 2016

I'm not sure how you even get to that point as Keycloak needs to be aware
of the real request URL for several reasons (token validation, links in
emails, etc, etc.). For this end if you have a proxy in front of Keycloak
there's a few steps you need to take to make sure it works properly. Take a
look at
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/server-installation.html#d4e409
and
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/server-installation.html#proxy-address-forwarding