[keycloak-user] Using Keycloak with Apache and mod_auth_oidc

Okie Oth okie.othsam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:50:19 EDT 2016

I use the setting in a Ubuntu 14.04 environment and there is Apache 2.4
currently the standard. For me the provided binaries on github don't
work and some notes there mention that this releases only work with
Apache 2.2.

After a clone and compile it works also with Apache 2.4

./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install