[keycloak-user] impossible to get logs from adapter-saml

David Guerra dguerrar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:59:20 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am updating an old struts 1.3 web app and integrating our SAML - SSO
service with help of keycloak adapter for SAML.

I am facing a problem (perhaps a silly problem):  I am using Tomcat 7 and I
try to get logs from the keycload saml adapter  as said in:

http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/saml-client-adapter/html/debugging.html

with  "log4j.logger.org.keycloak.saml=DEBUG" in my log4j.properties.

But there are no 'debug' info in the console. I have other debug info for
my application bat none for keycloak adapter.

I am doing something wrong?

Thanls for the help.