[keycloak-user] Encrypted SAML response

Pål Oliver Kristiansen paal.oliver at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:34:48 EDT 2016

Thanks Bill!

What we did was to crate the client in Keycloak by importing the SP
metadata file. So the "Encryption Key" and "Signing Key" have the values
from the SP's metadata file already.
>From what I can gather, the values in this part of the client definition in
Keycloak, matches the values in the meta data file when looking at the
elements:

<SPSSODescriptor>
  <KeyDescriptor use="encryption">
    <ds:KeyInfo>
      <ds:X509Data>
        <ds:X509Certificate>---[Key found in certificate]---
</ds:X509Certificate>

Would this work or am I missing something?

I can double check that the private key on the SP side actually is
correlated with the public one in the meta data file.