[keycloak-user] Keycloak 2.0.0.CR1 Released

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 16:06:02 EDT 2016

We're finally back to adding new features. This release is just the
beginning and we've planned loads of existing new features in the coming
months.

I'm really exited to introduce the authorization services we've just added.
Through the authorization services you can centrally define and manage
fine-grained permissions for your services. For more details check out
the Authorization
Services Guide
<https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/authorization-services-guide/content/v/2.0/>.

There's a brand new website at www.keycloak.org.

Finally we've also completely reworked and significantly improved our
documentation <http://www.keycloak.org/documentation.html>.

For the full list of resolved issues check out JIRA
<https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20keycloak%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.0.0.CR1>
and
to download the release go to the Keycloak homepage
<http://www.keycloak.org/downloads>. Before you upgrade refer to the migration
guide
<https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-adminstration-guide/content/v/2.0/topics/MigrationFromOlderVersions.html>