[keycloak-user] reverse proxy support of Keycloak saml filter adapter

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 09:00:46 EDT 2016

Answer depends on what application server you are using, but in summary you
need to make sure the reverse proxy is configured to include correct
headers and application server is configured to use the headers. This is
required so HttpServletRequest.getRequestURL returns the URL used by the
user and not the internal URL used by the proxy.