[keycloak-user] Where to report an issue - docker image ?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 07:17:52 EST 2016

The Keycloak docker image (it's not an example) has never been hosted on
sourceforge nor downloads.jboss.org. The Docker files are located here
https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak and the images are released
to Docker hub here https://hub.docker.com/r/jboss/keycloak/ (which is
updated to 1.9.0.Final).