[keycloak-user] How to define the user/password about the Keycloak Admin console (docker container)

Charles Moulliard cmoulliard at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 10:28:42 EST 2016

The keycloak demo distribution contains an additional
./add-user-keycloak.sh script. So I have solved my problem after adding
2 new lines to the dockerfile

RUN /opt/jboss/keycloak-demo/keycloak/bin/add-user.sh -u admin -p
xxxxxxx --silent
RUN /opt/jboss/keycloak-demo/keycloak/bin/add-user-keycloak.sh -u admin
-p xxxxxxx