[keycloak-user] Proof Key For Code Exchange

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 06:06:26 EST 2016

Assuming you mean RFC 7637 Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public
Clients we are considering adding it and it's on our road-map. It will be a
while until we get around to implementing it though.

If you'd like to contribute this feature to Keycloak it would be more than
welcome assuming it came with tests and documentation.