[keycloak-user] Keycloak as Identity provider wih OpenID

Johannes.Langer at telekom.de Johannes.Langer at telekom.de
Mon Mar 7 09:30:55 EST 2016

Hi,

we are currently evaluating Keycloak. One of the questions I couldn't figure out yet is,

As we are thinking about providing our own internal OpenId identity provider, is it possible to use Keycloak as a standalone OpenId Identity provider (without brokering)? As Keycloak has the OpenId endpoints for the brokering use case anyways...

If yes is there an example how to configure this?

In the documentation I could only see info on how to configure a broker...

Thanks Johannes