[keycloak-user] Regenerating a realm public key through the API

Aikeaguinea aikeaguinea at xsmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:04:10 EST 2016

After doing a scripted import of a realm file I'm looking to call the
Keycloak API to change the realm's public and private keys. The API docs
aren't entirely clear on how to do this, but after looking at the
"Generate New Keys" button in the Keycloak admin console I'm guessing it
should be done as follows:

Update the top-level realm information by sending a PUT request to
/admin/realms/<REALM_NAME> with a body of { realm: <REALM_NAME>,
publicKey : 'GENERATE' }

Is that correct?

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free