[keycloak-user] Is a Keycloak server compatible with applications with older adapters ?

Orestis Tsakiridis orestis.tsakiridis at telestax.com
Wed Mar 9 11:12:12 EST 2016

I see.

I suppose the fewer keycloak features an application uses the smaller is
the exposure to incompatibilities and braking. For example if only the
OpenID Connect/Oauth authentication is used and keycloak Admin REST api is
avoided chances is that an upgrade won't brake things.

Is this the case or an explicit version check prevents an adapter from
working at all in case an incompatibility is detected ?