[keycloak-user] Keycloak upgrade from 1.6.1-Final to 1.9.0-Final clustering does not work

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:48:35 EST 2016

You probably need to remove the interface="private" attributes from the
following elements in standalone-ha.xml:

        <socket-binding name="jgroups-mping" interface="private" port="0"
multicast-address="${jboss.default.multicast.address:230.0.0.4}"
multicast-port="45700"/>
        <socket-binding name="jgroups-tcp" interface="private" port="7600"/>
        <socket-binding name="jgroups-tcp-fd" interface="private"
port="57600"/>
        <socket-binding name="jgroups-udp" interface="private" port="55200"
multicast-address="${jboss.default.multicast.address:230.0.0.4}"
multicast-port="45688"/>
        <socket-binding name="jgroups-udp-fd" interface="private"
port="54200"/>