[keycloak-user] Not using keycloak in development

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:10:02 EDT 2016

Hello,

another option you can try is to run the embedded KeycloakServer within an
IDE or via Maven - for this to work
you need a checked out version from Keycloak, which you need anyway for any
serious Keycloak integration work...

For the former, just run the `org.keycloak.testsuite.KeycloakServer`-main
class, for the later you can
run `mvn exec:java -Pkeycloak-server` from within the
`keycloak/testsuite/integration` folder.

`org.keycloak.testsuite.KeycloakServer` provides a few options for
configuring the embedded keycloak.

Cheers,
Thomas