[keycloak-user] Is there a possibility to stop users changing their passwords too often?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 05:09:02 EDT 2016

Btv. Kevin you are using LDAP/MSAD right? If you have writable LDAP,
then for the LDAP users, you can create custom LDAP Mapper
implementation, which will implement "proxy" method and override
"updateCredential" method of the proxy user object. Here you can
implement this functionality by yourself (MSAD has pwdLastSet attribute
with the time when password was updated for last time)

Marek