[keycloak-user] Fwd: Login.ftl converting realm name to upper case why

Michael Mok teatimej at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:24:15 EDT 2016

Hi All

I am using Keycloak 1.9.1 and notice the realm name displayed in login.ftl
is always uppercase. Can we have the realm name display in the way it is
entered. Eg if my realm say test demo, the login page displays it as TEST
DEMO.

Not sure if there is a flag somewhere to tell keycloak to preserve case in
the realm name?

<#if section = "title">
        ${msg("loginTitle",(realm.displayName!''))}
    <#elseif section = "header">
        ${msg("loginTitleHtml",(realm.displayNameHtml!''))}
    <#elseif section = "form">

Thanks.