[keycloak-user] GMail throws suspicious error when sending email.

Dirk Franssen dirk.franssen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:08:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm having the same behavior with 1.9.1.Final. I'm using SendGrid and have
taken all steps for whitelabelling. After some testing with curl, using the
same subject and body content, I found that it is related to the Subject
content that is being send. Is there an easy way to change the mail
templates in KeyCloak or by REST API?

Kind regards,
Dirk Franssen