[keycloak-user] Keycloak redirection after email verification

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon May 2 03:07:55 EDT 2016

On 02/05/16 07:29, JAYAPRIYA ATHEESAN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m facing issues with redirection to our application after email
> verification or password update.
>
> After the mail is verified, by the user clicking on the mail link, the
> flow is not getting redirected to our application
>
> How to handle this?

Isn't that because you start login from browser1 (for example Firefox),
then login user, then you open thunderbird and click on the link for
"Verify email", but the link is opened in different browser2 (For
example Chrome)?

The only way to handle this would be to use your "default" browser for
login (Which is browser2 (chrome) in the example above, as that's the
browser which was opened by thunderbird). Or copy the URL and open it
manually in browser1 (Firefox).

Marek