[keycloak-user] Modify Email template

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon May 2 04:54:41 EDT 2016

Don't modify built-in themes, we recommend creating your own theme to
override.
On 2 May 2016 08:59, "Marek Posolda" <mposolda at redhat.com> wrote:

You can take a look and possibly change the files:
$KEYCLOAK_HOME/themes/base/email/html/email-verification.ftl
$KEYCLOAK_HOME/themes/base/email/messages/messages_en.properties

For the timeout see "Login action timeout" in the tab "Tokens" in admin
console.

Marek