[keycloak-user] Session time out - Redirection

JAYAPRIYA ATHEESAN jayapriya.atheesan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:24:27 EDT 2016

Hi Team,

I have set session time out value to 1minute. Now after 1  we get errors. To
be clear.

If a person clicks on login button the url gets redirected to keycloak..
After sometime if the person tries to perform some action, the url would
have got expired. That is why we face

"An error occurred please try to login through your application". Instead of
this we need to refresh the page and show to the user to login or redirect
to our application index.html page. How to do this?.

cid:image007.png at 01D1A469.D3367D60

Thanks,

Jayapriya Atheesan