[keycloak-user] Password reset redirection

JAYAPRIYA ATHEESAN jayapriya.atheesan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:11:19 EDT 2016

Hi Team,

We have UI written in angular JS. We have integrated the same with keycloak
for authentication and authorization.

When we follow the reset password link, a mail is sent to the associated
user's email id. When I click on the link sent for password reset, a page
opens up for providing new password.

After I submit the password change request, the application just changes the
password. But the problem is that, it does not login to our application
dashboard. If we click on login button, the user gets logged in.

How to make the application seamlessly go to the dashboard? By going through
the files shared by your team in example, we see that we cannot capture the
onsuccess.

Onlogin method goes through, but it is not being redirected. Is it possible
to  specify the url to be redirected after successful password reset?

The flow reaches the below part

We expect that the flow should go through the below method, but it doesn't
happen.

keycloakAuth.onAuthSuccess = function () {

        $rootScope.authLogin = true;

        console.log('coming in auth success');

        loginService.login(keycloakAuth);

        $rootScope.dataloading = true;