[keycloak-user] Authorization code flow without a browser

Aikeaguinea aikeaguinea at xsmail.com
Mon May 2 10:01:52 EDT 2016

I should add that both the OAuth 2.0 spec and the OpenID Connect 1.0
spec indicate that the in the authorization code flow the access token
is not revealed to the user agent (see RFC-6749 section 1.3.1 and Open
ID Connect Core 1.0 at the top of section 3). Passing the access token
to the user agent removes the security benefit of using this flow.

Does Keycloak support a flow where the access token is not passed to the
user agent?

--
Aikeaguinea
aikeaguinea at xsmail.com