[keycloak-user] Password reset redirection

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon May 2 10:20:55 EDT 2016

It seems that what you need is to call keycloak.init with 'check-sso'
flag. Something like this:

keycloak.init({ onLoad: 'check-sso' })

See docs for some more details
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/ch08.html#javascript-adapter
.

With the 'check-sso' option, the javascript adapter will try to redirect
to KEycloak server and see if user was already logged-in to keycloak
through SSO (which is the case after successful registration). If he is
logged, the keycloak will redirect back to application with the login
success (code+state) and javascript application will be logged-in
automatically.

Marek