[keycloak-user] Authorization code flow without a browser

Brian Cook bcook at redhat.com
Mon May 2 16:30:47 EDT 2016

In auth code flow the authorization code is passed back as a URL parameter
to the redirect uri. The oauth client then uses the client ID, secret and
auth code to request the access token.  I think the confusion was you said
'over the wire'.  The access code is transmitted over the wire but not to
the user agent.

-Brian