[keycloak-user] Getting Started

James_Saxton at ao.uscourts.gov James_Saxton at ao.uscourts.gov
Mon May 2 17:04:21 EDT 2016

Hey,

I installed keycloak  1.9.3. Final, and the app seems to start ok, I can
render the banner UI in a browser and click the admin link, once the admin
rage tried to render, it only shows {{notification.header}}
{{notification.message}}
I did use add-user-keycloak.sh.  I can see the creds get added to the
correct *.json file

This is an install on linux RHEL 6.using keycloak-1.9.3.Final ( step 3.1.1
) from the docs.

Any hints as to the missing Admin UI?

The only message I see in the logs is this ....
20:51:44,692 WARN  [org.hibernate.dialect.H2Dialect] (ServerService Thread
Pool -- 53) HHH000431: Unable to determine H2 database version, certain
features may not work
and I cannot seem to locate any direction using google.

Thanks in advance for your help!

James Saxton
Software Infrastructure Division
Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
One Columbus Circle, N.E.
Washington, DC 20544
(C) 908-910-5566
Teamwork makes the dream work!