[keycloak-user] Production deployment - without exposing admin gui

Thomas Connolly thomas_connolly at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 01:41:43 EDT 2016

Hi
Please advise on the approach to deploying KC where the Admin GUI and APIs are not exposed.
We want to control what is exposed onto the internet and what is available within the organisation.The flows are exposed but the admin gui / api are only accessible within the organisation.
Currently we're considering filtering at the load balancer essentially whitelisting traffic.The admin GUI is accessed internally within the organisation.
Alternatively is there a way to config off admin ui & api and only deploy this into production? With the admin deployed internally? Regards Tom Connolly.