[keycloak-user] Fallback to secondary federation provider possible?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue May 3 14:17:35 EDT 2016

Makes more sense now. In theory it should be relatively easy to add
something like that, as you're just saying if this provider is unavailable
use this other one and you're guaranteeing that the users will be the same.
As you say though I'm not sure that's a very common use-case and supporting
failover through a single provider would be more common.