[keycloak-user] custom user federation syncAllUsers

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed May 4 07:33:48 EDT 2016

Adding list back

For your use-case user federation is not the way to go. As I said it's been
designed to pull users from an external datasource into Keycloak, not to
sync users into your application.

You have two options really:

a) Add users when the login to your application. All the details you need
about the user can be added to the token and you should only store what
your application needs when the user is not around, the rest you can
retrieve from the token. This is the simplest and I'd recommend this
b) Add an event listener that notifies your application when new users
register (if you have registration enabled) and when admins create users