[keycloak-user] PubSub eventing on user management

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:51:15 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Can you suggest an approach (or better yet, an existing solution if one is
available) for the following?

We have an application that is interested in events regarding user
management. We would like it to be notified of user creation, modification
and deletion that occurs within Keycloak.

Is there some kind of publish/subscribe mechanism available for this?

Our initial thought was to create a module for Keycloak, that would somehow
register itself as an event listener, and subsequently transmit those
events via the XMPP pub/sub mechanism (our software is XMPP-capable).

Thoughts?

Regards,

  Guus