[keycloak-user] Keycloak admin role to group not working

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed May 4 11:15:17 EDT 2016

+1 to use the token. If relying on token is bad for security, then
"external" application would be broken too, isn't it?

But another issue is, that account management doesn't have token as
there is not full OIDC here. It relies just on the cookie
authentication. We can sort it easily by having helper methods
"isMemberOf", which will take all direct and indirect roles memberhips
though.

Or are we going to rewrite account management to be angular+REST ? It
seems it will help with much more things (REST endpoints for users, no
CSRF issues, possibly better UI).

Marek