[keycloak-user] Social media access tokens.

JAYAPRIYA ATHEESAN jayapriya.atheesan at gmail.com
Thu May 5 07:18:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

After social media login, we try to get access token from keycloak for
social medias.

For facebook and googleplus, we are able to get the token by hitting the
rest endpoint url.

Google : https://api.giggso.com:8444/auth/realms/giggzo/broker/google/token

Facebook :
https://api.giggso.com:8444/auth/realms/giggzo/broker/facebook/token

But for twitter, we are not able to get that. Additionally when I checked
the database, I was able to observe the below content as token.

{"oauth_token":"3219633632-3n1tbcAQnA66jkmH9G555dhPLpsMJ7vzD6Q8Nvg","oauth_t
oken_secret":"QNErayAQaMKAwxUfe7MsX1za340n0yGoH6AOGAUBezWUS","screen_name":"
priya","user_id":"322632"}

Can you please suggest us, how to go about this. I would like to get user
information like feeds, post, friends and other details from twitter.

Thanks,

Jayapriya Atheesan