[keycloak-user] Environment-specific configuration available in theme

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon May 9 10:03:23 EDT 2016

Maybe you can use "theme.properties" file and configure some property,
which will be different in your staging and production environment . In
the freemarker template, the properties of theme should be available
under key "properties" . So you can read your property from the
freemarker file.

Seems you will need different version of theme.properties for your
staging and production, but I don't have better idea to solve this :/

Marek