[keycloak-user] Environment-specific configuration available in theme

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed May 11 00:42:17 EDT 2016

I was assuming Java code, but didn't understand how you implemented profile
upload ;)

Go with Mareks suggestions as you won't have access to env variables from
within JavaScript. theme.properties doesn't currently support using system
properties or env variables, but maybe it should. You can create JIRA for
it if you want.