[keycloak-user] CUstom authentication flow

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed May 11 03:31:06 EDT 2016

Maybe if you copy just to "keycloak/themes/base/login", but not to
"keycloak/themes/keycloak/login" ? Besides that, the error is different
then in the JIRA you linked. You have "Failed to process template" .
Didn't you any changes in the security-question-config.ftl? Adding whole
stacktrace might be better though...

Marek