[keycloak-user] Production hosting requirements for Keycloak

Scott Dunbar scott at xigole.com
Wed May 11 15:09:40 EDT 2016

I'm hardly a KeyCloak expert but I can say that "it depends".  How many
users?  How active is each user?  How many calls/second do you expect to,
for example, get an Oauth token?  The list goes on.  For development
purposes I've hosted a KeyCloak server, with a PostgreSQL database server,
on an Amazon t2.small instance (2GB memory, single core CPU).  No, it
wasn't the fastest in the world but it did work for the development testing
I needed.

I think you need to define the usage first.  After that people who are far
more experienced than I am can give you directional information but hard
and fast rules will still be tough.

Just my $0.02 worth.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Richard Lavallee <rllavallee at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Where can I find a list of minimum production requirements for hosting
> keycloak instance(s) for CentOS 7 and Microsoft Windows?
>
> E.g.  Number of CPUs, appserver, database requirement, RAM, Disk space.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Richard

Scott Dunbar
Cell: 303 667 6343