[keycloak-user] Keycloak in production. Use MongoDB or an RDBMS flavour?

Ton Swieb ton at finalist.nl
Thu May 12 07:25:45 EDT 2016

Hi Marek,

Thanks for this anwer. It makes the decision between MongoDB and a
RDBMS flavour much easier.
I don't expect to do a lot of concurrent user creation / deletion.
Usrs will added over time through Identity Brokering. I expect the
focus of the load to be on users login/logout session.
As this is mainly handled by caching I think I will go for a RDBMS
flavour. Also because Stian pointed out that MongoDB will not be
supported in the productized version in the beginning.

A remaining question I have is what the size of the cache must be per
user. I found another Keycloak thread which stated the size of the
cache is not equal to the number of users in the DB. Do you know how
big the cache must be to facilitate for example 10000 users?

Regards, Ton

--
 <http://www.finalist.nl>