[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.9.4 alternative for method AdapterUtils.getOriginForRestCalls which was in KC 1.4.0.Final

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon May 16 02:41:03 EDT 2016

We removed "auth-server-url-for-backend-requests", so it's simplified
now. Assuming your UI app and REST service are on same host, you can
probably just use: UriUtils.getOrigin(req.getRequestURL().toString())

For example see how our examples were changed:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/commit/65dc7ddb4457e3cd6ba8d2488380c7d71ca6bca0#diff-6268b803d6242c4da807bdd5057ee990

Marek