[keycloak-user] Keycloak as ID provider for large amount of devices

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon May 16 17:19:36 EDT 2016

I think the only thing that doesn't scale very well as it pertains to
number of clients is logout.  Logout for OIDC requires a redirect uri.
We validate this uri by iterating over every client's register register
uri patterns.

We don't have any services on key rotation.  That's all something you'd
have to implement yourself.