[keycloak-user] Using EAP 7 exclusively

James Falkner jfalkner at redhat.com
Tue May 17 09:37:04 EDT 2016

All,

I'm hoping to setup an environment using only EAP 7 as the container for
both Keycloak and my applications, on OpenShift 3. I noticed during the
Commons Briefing last month they were using several templates and images
that were EAP 7 based (although I never saw any log file output
verifying this).

Are there templates, imagestreams, and s2i builder images for Keycloak
applications on EAP 7 (not EAP 6.x)? I searched around for anything like
eap70-sso-s2i and found nothing except what was shown in the demo. I'd
like to not have to do any Docker-based builds, and only use OpenShift
objects, if they exist. Thanks!

-James