[keycloak-user] Spring Security Adapter - Custom Parameter to KeyCloak

Frank Herrmann frank.herrmann at modernizingmedicine.com
Tue May 17 14:18:39 EDT 2016

Hello,

Our app is using openid-conntect and the Spring Security Adapter to
authenticate to a KeyCloak IDP. The KeyCloak server has custom
AuthenticatorFactory and UserFederationProviderFactory. We have also
customized some of the KeyCloak/Spring code on the app.

At this point, I need a custom query parameter included with the redirect
call to KeyCloak. I cannot find in the KeyCloak/Spring Security Adapter
code any way to set an additional query parameter.

Is there a way to set an additional parameter, or another way to pass a
custom map of information to KeyCloak as part of the redirect? For now I am
using the "login_hint" parameter to pass additional information. I was just
wondering if there is a better way.

Thanks,

-Frank

--